Thursday 29 August 2013

Skotidakis Jalapeno Yogurt Dip

I absolutely love this product from Skotidakis. You have not tried this savoury and spice concoction from the best Feta makers in Canada, you are missing out. Thankfully, my Mom introduced this yogurt dip to me not too long ago and I've been having for my snack ever since. Skotidakis Jalapeno Yogurt Dip is reminiscent of my Tirokafteri Dip that I've made for fondue parties. Now that I back on the Doctor Daniels diet to shed my baby weight and them some, I'm finding healthy snack options to tie me over until lunch or dinner. Just a few minutes ago, I polished off a bowl of celery and cucumber (from my Mom's garden) whilst dipping into the creamy, tangy and spicy Skotidakis Jalapeno Yogurt Dip. You will find it at Costco. Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment